I am a wife, a mother, a Christ follower, a daughter, a friend, a crocheter, a book-reader, a homeschooler. I am Wendy.
So much of me is summed up in those words.
- My husband is a pilot.
- I am a mother to 3 sweet boys and an angel daughter.
- I have learned in the past few years what it really looks like, and how it feels, to truly strive to be a Christ follower.
- I am an only child, by default, an only daughter to my Mom and to my Dad, who chose me.
- I try hard to be a friend – in the good and the not so pretty.
- I crochet. A lot. It’s my creative outlet, my therapy, and my favorite pastime all rolled into one.
- I love to read – always have and hopefully always will.
- I homeschool my three boys and sit on a local homeschool support group board. A normal snapshot of our homeschooling day would show me teaching my 3rd grader creative writing, while helping my 1st grader with his reading and poetry recitation and snuggling my junior kindergartener, who is convinced that “Q” is the only letter he really needs to be concerned about.
My life isn’t perfect. Not even close. But it’s real. It’s personal. It’s passionate. And it’s mine.